Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bookish Mentions (#2)

Bookish Mentions is my new weekly post where I'll be posting my thoughts on books I've read but not been able to review, upcoming books I'm looking forward to, general thoughts on genres or books I've encountered, thoughts on book-based movies, and the like. Enjoy!


As most of you know, I got a chance to go to BEA a few weeks ago. Although I missed the signing, I did get a copy of Wag! by Patrick McDonnell. And what can I say? It's an adorable, heart-warming book that wasn't laden with many words. Mooch, and the other characters are adorable and it is undoubtedly a wonderful story for young readers. In fact, older readers may find it sweet as well! :)

2 comments:

Liviania said...

It certainly has a cute cover!

Lenore Appelhans said...

I was at this signing. He was very nice! And yeah, it's a cute book.

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.